Basic Living of Zeno Stoics…
· Simple Living in accord with Nature through moderation and frugality.
· Internal growth comes from seeking the good.
· Virtue is the sole good, Vice the sole bad, and everything else is indifferent.
· Virtues are Prudence, Justice, Fortitude, and Temperance.
· The path to personal freedom, happiness, and inner peace is through the extinguishing of the desires to have or to affect things beyond ones control and through living for the present, beyond opinion… without hope for — or fear of — the future.
Zeno of Citium