“I had my first organic garden in 1969,” writes Jeff Cox. “I’ve grown an organic garden just about every year since and have probably grown every type of crop imaginable… For the cook, local organic produce sets the standard of quality and flavor.”
- Jeff Cox is the author of 17 books on food, wine, and gardening.
- He’s hosted two television series–Your Organic Garden on PBS and Grow It! on HGTV.
- He was the managing editor of Organic Gardening magazine through the decade of the 1970s.
- He was the restaurant reviewer for the Santa Rosa (CA) Press Democrat from 1993 – 2016.
- He’s written a column for the San Francisco Chronicle, and is Contributing editor of Men’s Health magazine and The Wine News.
- He writes frequently for Horticulture magazine and Decanter, an English wine magazine.
- He’s a member of the James Beard Foundation and the Association of Food Journalists.
- He’s won many awards for his many endeavors.
- Jeff has a degree in journalism from Lehigh University, has raised five kids, and lives with his wife Susanna in Kenwood, California.
The Big Summer Cookbook 2010