With so much fear and confusion about the economy now and high unemployment across the U.S., we truly need to create a new relationship with money and new stories of hope for our communities.
Join us for the Healthy Money Summit, where you’ll learn to shift to a healthier, happier, more productive relationship with money. From the personal to the collective, you’ll learn all about:
- New currencies that favor connection and community over hoarding and lack
- New economies that favor Main Street over Wall Street, and prioritize community well-being as the new bottom line
- New ways of earning and spending that liberate your time and passion for your real life’s work
- New investment strategies that favor the triple bottom line and sustainable business practices
- New psychologies that favor generosity and sharing over hunkering down
- And a new money spirit of “enough for all,” rather than “winner takes all”
A healthy economy, healthy habits and healthy attitudes toward money are possible; and the speakers in this series will reveal their latest insights and wisdom on how it’s possible. Nothing could be more important than awakening people from the old economy, liberating hope and igniting the courage to change both ourselves and the rules of the game.
Hosted by bestselling author Vicki Robin, this free four-day telesummit brings together the top leaders and pioneers in transforming our relationship with money. Join us January 24-27th and connect with people all over the world on this important issue that affects us both personally and globally.